View RSS Feed

memroies from my past

Rate this Entry
isnt it funny how the smallest things can make you remember certain aspects of your life

yesterday i was listening to my favourite song, which happens to be the first song my sister ever played to me in her car, and it happens to me mine and my ex's song, listening to it brought up all the good memories of me and my ex, i realised i would be happy with her again, but this can only happen if she dosnt move away, the song made me think of also the good times me and my sister have shared, al the times she has cheered me up

so i guess what im trying to say is im grateful for having such a great sister and once having a great girlfriend,
i know that whenever i feel down i will play this song, and think of the good times

Naww Thats Nice buddy
    thanks i think i like doing this blog it allows to to write my feelings and thoughts without being direct to people: plus i love the song so much - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.