View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

It's absurd, really.

Rate this Entry
I spent countless hours, days, weeks, months, years looking for my serenity in the words of people on the Internet who will never meet me face-to-face. I put all of my hopes onto online communities where most of the people will never even know what my real first name is. In diving deep into the cyber world, I was completely shutting out the real world around me. I selfishly assumed that nobody who knew me IRL would even notice I was missing. You probably can get the picture now.

Equally absurd was how easily I handed over any shred of serenity I had to any anonymous person on the Internet who dared to confront me over my character flaws. No matter how harsh the words of those people may have been, I should have realized that they were only getting to me because I was choosing for them to get to me.

I was giving power over my life and spirit to just about everybody I encountered on Internet forums, essentially. And that is the peak of the absurdity of my behavior.

True, I do find it easier to communicate with others online than I do in the real world. It is very difficult for me to start up a conversation with anybody who I do not know all that well, as it usually ends up being a very awkward moment for the both of us. My time in the program I have dived deep into has helped out a lot in that respect, but there still is a lot of work to be done.

As laughable as all of the wasted time is, regrets over it will serve no real purpose other than to expand my already overinflated ego.

I have to find myself, and I really cannot find myself anywhere on the Internet. I have to find myself by losing myself in the real world around me.

Nah, I'm not leaving, this is not intended to be a dramatic "farewell" blog. I am just making this post to say that I have a clearer idea of how wrong my train of thought was for most of my time here, because admitting it to others is the crucial first step towards moving on. I do enjoy being in the cyber company of most of the folks here. I just can't use that as a crutch for anything and expect seriously helpful results. That is ridiculously unfair to everybody here, and it is unfair to myself as well.

My serenity will have to come from within - I can rely on a higher power for help with that, but the one thing I can't rely on is other humans.

I thought I was "reborn" three months ago. Fuck, that was naive of me. I still haven't even scratched the surface of the growth I hope and intend to undertake.

I'll end this here.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'll speak for myself here: you are a person worthy of happiness and salvation. Worthy, too, of the highest orders that mankind can offer: friendship and love.

As for others: From what I can see, there are people on here who like you for what we see, understand that life isn't perfect for you, and hope for the best for you.

Insofar as doing any one thing to the exclusion of others: this very seldom is healthy. I think you're reaching this conclusion here. I would hope that you still visit us and exist here as in the real world. Both have merit and are useful.
    Ffff.

I'm not sure if you go back and read your blogs. Hopefully so; what I say here is something that you probably need to see.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.