View RSS Feed

Letter To Mom

Rate this Entry
This is my Letter to my mom.

[B]Okay So whatever is in BOLD im saying whatever in in Italics is information/ An Article. First I would like to say I love you, and I hope after you have read what im about to tell you you can accept me for who I am, and understand and not be Judgmental. [/B]

[B]So here it goes... I'm a Infantilist, and have diaperism. You Probably dont know what that is so I have a Article to explain it to you.
[I]Diaper fetishism, or diaperism, is a paraphilia in which a person feels a strong desire to wear or use diapers, often without medical necessity. Diaper fetishism is differentiated from paraphilic infantilism (sometimes simply called infantilism) in that those who engage in infantilism fantasize about being regressed to an infant or small child state, and often does not involve sexual activity, while diaper fetishism refers strictly to an interest in wearing diapers for sexual gratification. The popular term for a diaper fetishists is a "Diaper Lover," or simply a "DL". Diaper fetishism is a type of sexual fetishism, which is one of many paraphilias.
Those with diaper-related paraphilias differ widely in their focus of attention. There is no singular or archetypical behavior; therefore, a wide range of thought patterns and behaviors exist.
Some fantasize about being free of guilt, responsibility, or control, that a child often feels, whereas others might not. Some act indistinguishably from a baby at times, while others practice in a way that would probably not be noticed by passersby on the street.
Some are aroused from "wetting" (Urination) or, to a lesser extent, "messing" (Defecation) in the diapers.. Some do not use the diapers at all, for arousal, or bladder and bowel movements.
Diaper fetishism does not include a sexual preference for children. Pedophilia is a psychological disorder independent from diaper fetishism.
Diaper fetishes are often associated with paraphilic infantilism. Similarly, diaper lovers (DLs for short) are often associated with the adult babies (ABs). While there is some commonality, they are not identical. The majority of diaper lovers do not engage in any kind of babyish activities and only solely are interested in diapers. However, about four in ten diaper lovers also consider themselves adult babies, so they are sometimes collectively referred to as AB/DLs.These desires are not related to pedophilia or infantophilia in any way. Inside the AB/DL communities, a sharp distinction is observed.[/I]

[B]Ive done a lot of research on this because I did not understand why I felt the way I did about this stuff. Because I thought I was some weird twisted freak who was only only one who felt this way. But im not Ive found many support sites/forums that say this Fetishism is completely normal, and that people like me growing in size everyday. Im part of a Forums/Site that has 12,000+ people like me and we get about 5 new members every day. This is happening because people are being more open about this fetish's and accepting themselves for who they are. I even found another article talking about how this fetishism is growing daily and how its completely harmless and normal, even thought you may not feel this way.[/B]

[I]For anyone who is not aware (and trust me, most of you are not aware), Infantalism is a fast growing trend among teens and preteens. [url][/url] is one resource (there are literally thousands on the internet) dealing with this subject, here are some notable excerpts:

"You may have a 6 year old begging to wear a diaper again. Your 10 year old seems interested in them. You may have found diapers in your 14 year old's closet. Your 16 year old is looking at pictures of boys in diapers. You have no idea what is going on.

You ask yourself what is wrong with him? Did I do anything to cause this? Is this harmful? Is this just a phase? Is this sexual? Is he gay? Will he become a pedophile? What will my spouse think? What is my son thinking? Do we get tough on him? Do we ignore it? Do we get professional help? Do we buy him diapers if it makes him happy? Who do I turn to for help? Why him? Why me? Why? These are common questions."

"What is wrong with him that causes these desires? It is called "Infantilism." That is broken into two groups. "Teen Babies" and "Diaper Lovers". A teen baby seeks the real babying experience. Along with diapers they love pacifiers, bottles, cribs, baby clothes and baby food. Being changed and bathed. It can be any combination. They like to feel helpless and for them diapers mean "security." A diaper lover is more sexual. While most would really enjoy babying it is the feel, look, smell and sound of a diaper that they crave. Most boys are diaper lovers. It is very rare for a girl to be a diaper lover. They are almost always "babies". Most people who have infantilism live otherwise normal lives. Most have steady employment and raise families of their own. You would not notice anything different about them at all. Not a lot of accurate information exists here because up until now professionals only saw the most debilitating cases of total regression."

"Is this behavior harmful and must he let go these desires at all costs? No No No No. That is a normal knee jerk response by many parents in the past and today as well. You need to approach this in a rational manner. What he is doing is not a crime. If it was you would already know all the answers. Think about common problems encountered by parents of teens. Drugs- No teen ever died from pinning or taping on too many diapers. Violence/Gangs/Guns Diapers symbolize love and caring. Those are good qualities. Drinking- No teen ever wrecked a car because their diaper was too wet. This behavior should be kept at home but if it isn't I guarantee he will be the safest of drivers for obvious reasons. Gambling-Diapers aren't free but compared to what can happen here they are cheap. Smoking- A rash is easier to cure than lung damage. Teen Pregnancy- No one ever got Pampers pregnant and many have tried. In reality it is nothing more than wearing an earring, tattoo or whatever else is hot. Diapers alone are completely harmless."
[B]I have told already 4 of my Online Friends they all accepted me for who I am. I even told Max and He is fine with who I am and accepts me. So Im hoping you will too. Also just because im this way doesnt mean im going to live here forever and have no job, like the Doctor in the Article said
most people like me go on to live perfectly normal lives and are employed and even start families (When The person find someone who accepts him). I hope you accept me just like my friends have and understand now why I am the way I am.[/B]

Honestly, I don't support telling your parents, but if you're going to do this no matter what I say at least take out the word "diaperism".

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse
    Honestly, I don't support telling your parents, but if you're going to do this no matter what I say at least take out the word "diaperism".
    Too late i posted this after i told my mom.
    Accepting. She believes its a phase, also she was happy it was this and not smoking weed or drinking.
    [QUOTE=Effect;bt15092]Accepting. She believes its a phase, also she was happy it was this and not smoking weed or drinking.[/QUOTE]

Hooray! I told my parents 5 years ago, and after a LONG time they accepted me. :3 Glad that it all went well for you! Cheers mate.
    Thanks! Yeah Im glad it went well too.
    Glad to hear it all went well for ya!

I, for one, could never tell my Mom. She just would never understand. On the other hand, I HAVE told my girlfriend and she is perfectly accepting of it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.