View RSS Feed

I told a friend about this.

Rate this Entry
Yesterday I managed to gather the courage to one of my closest friends about my fetish. I was surprised that he took it all so well. He says hes cool with it and he told me as long as I didn't do it around him he wouldn't care. I wasn't sure if I would be able to tell anyone but now I feel like maybe this whole fetish isn't so bad after all. I didn't tell him everything about it but I still think he wouldn't mind either way. I also feel like that if I talked to some of my other friends about it maybe they would feel the same way. I felt a bit awkward telling him about it but now I know that I have some of the best friends a guy could have. Given I'm not going to go tell anyone else about this just yet.

Eh, I still recommend not telling any more of your friends. A fetish is something that is very personal for people - and should remain that way. Your friends don't need to know the ins and outs of your sexual kinks... unless, of course, you plan on having sex with them sometime soon.
    don't get the wrong idea, like i said I don't plan on telling anyone. The only real reason I told him in particular was because he had a car and we were already out going to stores and stuff. I don't plan on telling anyone else unless i get caught. This friend of mine is also the only one I feel I can really be that open with. I won't tell any of my other friends unless I feel I should. Trust me I won't be having sex with any of them. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.