View RSS Feed

CharliePup

Wanna help me bring my baby home for Christmas? :3

Rate this Entry
I'm making this blog to see if anyone wants to commission me and help me bring Yuri here for Chrimbo. Commission prices are here: COMMISSION PRICES -- charliebonce's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I really want Yuri to be able to come visit me. Like I reallly want her to :P Ideally I would LOVE her to be able to visit at Christmas. I'm actually getting pretty down in the dumps about not being able to hug and kiss her or anything. I miss her super-badly a lot. So the chance to have her actually here, snuggled up on the sofa, eating dinner with my family, snoozling in the same bed...well, I think I would melt with happiness.

WARNING: SAPPY CONTENT I DIDN'T PUT ON THE FA BELOW.*

Plus, all you lovely UK ADISCers, this means we'd be able to come see some of you! (although, one guy is my first stop, he knows who he is (leaaakkkybunnyyy!)) It's a win win for everyone!

From now on, I'm working towards a goal of 100 USD. Anyone who wants to help me achieve this goal and commission me, that would be awesome! But honestly I'm partly just putting this up so I have a clear goal for myself and it'll make me feel better to be doing *something* to help with this. I like to think I can manage 10 commissions before December 10th...let's see, though :p

Current Progress: $20 made in total :3

Commission prices are here: COMMISSION PRICES -- charliebonce's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net :3

* I spoliereded this partly because...MUSH. But also partly because I don't want anyone to feel guilted into buying from me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

D'awwwwww :3 Glad i helped
    If I wasn't a poor college student, I'd totaly just donate the $100.

You guys have something special there.
    I will help, Charliepuddles!

*shoves money in disk drive*

But really, message me your Paypal stuff, and I'll send you money.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse
    If I wasn't a poor college student, I'd totaly just donate the $100.

You guys have something special there.
    *blush* Yeah, I know, heh. Thanks for the thought, anyway :3

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps
    D'awwwwww :3 Glad i helped
    Yeah, thank you sooo much for that, hehe X3 My first ever 'proper' commission!

Quote Originally Posted by Morsus
    I will help, Charliepuddles!

*shoves money in disk drive*

But really, message me your Paypal stuff, and I'll send you money.
    :O *rips open her disk drive* YAYYY...wait...there's no money in here???

And thannkk yoooou :3 x
    I love star-crossed lovers. *sigh* I won't have money for a few weeks, because my betta fish grew twice his size and he needs a bigger tank, but I'll TOTALLY commission you once Tankie is in a better home.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume
    I love star-crossed lovers. *sigh* I won't have money for a few weeks, because my betta fish grew twice his size and he needs a bigger tank, but I'll TOTALLY commission you once Tankie is in a better home.
    :O X3 Yayyyy <3 hehe, thank you, and I hope Tankie gets a nice new tank soon X3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.