View RSS Feed

I'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me

Rate this Entry
I have a DL girlfriend for those who don't know. We bin to gather for 3 years she lives with me in my know home that i got win my grandma past a way a year a go. We like all the same things it not just the being a DL thing but it mack being to gather that much moor fun. :biggrin: I just love spin so much time with her. win I have a bad day all i got to do is look in her blue eyes. She just macks me so happy to be a live. I'm going shopping for a ring tomorrow than I'm tacking her out for dinner. Wish me luck.:thumbsup:

PS I know that my spelling is bad and I'm working on it so give me a brack this one time. I'm in too good of a mood .

Congratulations! Sounds like you've got a good grip on what you've looking for in a life partner. Good luck on your ring purchase and upcoming proposal!
    All the best, every success.
    Hoping the best for you matt . Sounds like you have found someone who is truly near and dear to you. I can only hope to find someone in my life like that. I wish you the best.

PS, don't worry about the spelling. This is a blog post, after all. If people don't want to read, then they shouldn't. They're missing out on you though, and that's too bad that they can't see through your troubles like your GF can .
    congrats!!! and all the best... let us know what happens x
    thank you all for your kind words she is the love of my life. I can't imagine being with out her. I'm going shopping at 12:00 all I got is $500 but I'm shoor she well love any rang I git her.
    Oh congrats! Let us know how it goes!

Have you got something romantic planned?
    Ya i do. I'm go to tack her out to eat than a move mack look like just another date night we still go out on dates we just like going out I gas. than before we go home I'm tacking her to the spot where we first meat and that's win I'm going to pop the quashin.
    Awesome. Excited for you. Let us know how things go .
    I well I got the ring and she well be home from work in about a hour. To be onts I got butterflies in my stomach I know she'll say yes but I'm still alltel scared. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.