View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

In case anybody was wondering.......

Rate this Entry
......yeah, I know, it's no big deal, but here goes.

My party was a success!

The last group of people just left a few minutes ago. Everybody there was having a great time. It was good times with good people, pretty much exactly what I was going for. I never hosted anything like this before, and it's great that it turned out this well on my first try.

So, I am going to have to do this again eventually.

I still have an ice chest that is now halfway full of cold drinks. There is water, Gatorade, Propel, and a few cans of root beer left. Does anybody want to come over to help finish that off, along with the rest of the pizza?

If it's cheese.
    i'll come over... wait.. you don't live in IlLiNoIs... not gunna bother.
    Hmmm....... The only pizza I have left is Double Pepperoni. Which is fine with me - Pepperoni pizza FTW!

Eventually, I am going to have to clean my place up so I can go to bed. Heh, guess I'll do that in the near-future.
    I'll be there

No, I'm so glad your party went well, I was just thinking about PMing you to find out! I was almost excited about it as if it were my own party

At least you're sorted for drinks for the next few weeks - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.