View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

My thieving cousin's progress

Rate this Entry
Some of you may remember a blog post I made a few months ago, regarding my 19yo cousin who was still in high school, who decided it would be a good idea to steal some video games from me.

For a few months, he was bragging about how Marine Boot Camp would be a cakewalk for him, about how he was going to go in there and do whatever he wanted, etc.

Now, he actually IS in Marine Boot Camp. He has been in there for almost a month, and now he is sending letters to everybody in the family looking for somebody to take him in because he wants to defect.

Everybody is telling him, "No. Fucking. Way." Maybe not in those exact words, but that exact message.

He definitely is having a rough time of it. Knowing him, he is probably making things much worse for himself, for he does have a tendency to talk a lot of trash when it is not appropriate to do so.

Hell, this is the best thing in the world for him. He is resisting to be a real man at every turn - he needs to stop resisting and do what he needs to do, and for that, extreme measures are needed. Extreme measures = Marine Boot Camp.

Maybe when he gets back out, he'll finally admit that he stole the video games from me, that he stole my aunt's cell phone, and that he stole the diamond ring from his grandmother, and take some fucking responsibility for once. I doubt that will happen, but I can hope, can't I?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know the type. My own cousin is like that. Although he used to be a cool guy to hang out with, he's been a massive fuck-up since childhood. Some of it isn't his fault, but he still has to take responsibility for his actions.
    Clearly the guy shouldn't let his own ignorance make his decisions.. Kharma strikes in the best of times for those who do.
    its so satisfying to have someone get what they deserve, especially after bragging to everyone about it.

trouble is, he'll also never live it down if he defects out of boot camp either, so he's only got himself to blame for this.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.