View RSS Feed

recovery

Gift From Japan

Rate this Entry
One of my house mates have recently returned from Japan. While he was there in the various shops he saw something that reminded him of me. It was some cards with Lucky Star characters printed on them.

They are "Schwarz Weiss" cards. Never heard of them, wonder if it's any better than Magic the Gathering :P

Also, I went shopping yesterday and bought some oranges. I haven't bought any in years, but I quickly soon realized why that was the case. Not only is a fair amount of labor is needed to peel the things, but their juices are very acidic and sting my fingers very badly. Guess I'll have to substitute them for Vitamin C pills.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haha they're awesome! My favourite is the one with purple hair, although the one behind her with the red school girls uniform on is cute as well
    May I suggest tangerines and their ilk, a lot easier to peel, tend to be a little sweeter, and in more managable portions! Win win win :D
    I don't know anything about the cards, or card games generally, but I assumed 'schwarz weiss' was German and out of interest decided to look up what it meant (black white) and got sucked into the black hole that is google. Anyway, in my googling I came across a wiki for a game called schwarzz weiss, I don't know if you have any interest in learning to play the game or if you have enough cards, but here it is if you're interested (and if it is the same game): [url=http://weissschwarz.wikia.com]Weiss Schwarz Wiki[/url]
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.