View RSS Feed

Guineapigged

Blood test in half an hour.

Rate this Entry

Comments

why the blood test? And yes they do suck, it even worse if they struggle to get a vain, or issues piercing it :/
    Just to check my hormones I think, I will have to have a scan as well but at least that doesn't involve piercing my skin. I hope!!!
    It was a typical blood test for me, they NEVER manage to get any blood first time and have to do both arms. My heart sinks when I hear the "pffft" which means they didn't get any blood.
    I am generally OK when they do the first arm but for some reason the second time they try I get sick. Must be a psychological thing.
    the worst I've ever had is a doctor had to use a syringe to do it (i guess they usually use different needles or something) which hurt about 10x more then normal xD. only bad scans though are things with your eyes, always seem you have to blink right when they tell you you can't xD
    Right with you. I'm on blood thinners and have to get pricked every month or so to check the dosage... it sucks!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.