View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

I Have Come To The Conclusion...

Rate this Entry
... That I am unequivocally and spectacularly dull.

I have no hobbies; few friends; little free money after all my responsibilities and little enjoyment in life besides nappies and the company of my boyfriend.

This pisses me right off but I don't know where to start to change it.

I am acutely aware that, in today's ADISC environment, this will most likely be dismissed as a self-pitying, attention-seeking whine. Which is fine.

All I'm saying is just bear with me, guys, while I piss my life down the drain.

x
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

maybe try some free hobbies like freerunning drawing watching anime freeware pc games etc. There is something youre interested in.
    It's called halo and xbox. Simple answer ;)
    Try photography. It's fun, and you can usually pick up a decent camera on the cheap. (Under 100 USD on ebay) Or you could just play loads of video games. that could be construed as a hobby. There's gotta be SOMETHING that you like to do.
    [QUOTE=AkachanMikeru117;bt14359]It's called halo and xbox. Simple answer ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't think he should attempt suicide quite yet...
    I don't think it is being whinny, you just stating that you are not happy with your current life and you want to change it. There is a whole bunch hobbies that are fun and interesting. :P *Grabs list* Games, Video Games, Making Websites *Fun to me anyway*, drawing, anime is nice, reading, manga, making a video game is fun, listening to music, blogging, making a story, sword fighting, karate, and so on. Well I hope life gets better for you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.