View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Road to Marianna

Rate this Entry
The following blog is about a trip I took last week with my mom and grandfather to Marianna, FL were my grandfather grew up.

Sept. 1
Woke up at 5:30am after a bad dream. Got up and made sure I was ready and we left the house at 7:00 and drove to Brooksville for breakfast at Denny's. We jumped on the interstate and arived in Marianna around 1:30pm CT and checked into our hotel at 2 but because of a bad smell in the rooms we had we got a refund and went up the street to a Country Inn; unforchanetly i'm sharing a room with mom. We went out to dinner around 6 with and got back around 8 and I feel like crap because I overate. I just had a shower and I feel alittle better. I'm watching Masterchef and maybe i'll watch baseball after then bed.

Sept. 2
We woke up around 7:00am and had breakfast then went up to the cemetary where my grandfather was laid to rest. Poppy gave us a tour of marianna and then we went and saw the famous Florida caverns. After that we did some shopping and I got some cool movies for my collection:

- DBZ: The Return of Cooler
- Terror of Frankenstien (1976)
- Terror is a Man (1959)
- Bela Lugosi Classics vol. 1
--White Zombie (1932)
--The human monster (1939)
--Devil Bat (1940)
--The Ape Man (1943)

All for only $6. We went out to lunch with some of poppy's friends and I went back to the hotel and mom and Poppy went to Wal Mart. Around 6 we hit Mc. D's for dinner then went to visit some friends of Poppy's and had cake. We got back to the hotel around 10pm and watched TV and fell asleep around midnight.

Sept. 3
I woke up around 6:30am showered, shaved, had breakfast and we were on the road by 7:30. We went to the family cemetary were I learned that the oldest person laid there was my great, great, great, great grandfather born in 1802. We drove around the back groads of marianna until noon and we had lunch. We went back to the hotel and mom and poppy left around 3pm ot visit friends. We met up for dinner at 6pm and after we finished we said our goodbyes and went back to the botel and watched TV and I was in bed around 10pm.

Sept. 4
We woke up around 6am and where on the road by 7 and by the time we readed Okala we stopped at a Cracker Barral for lunch and then drove another two hours and we were home around 1:30pm.

Sounds like you had Fun Buddy

Welcome back! I've missed you ;3

Snaps <3 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.