View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Vanity or masochism?

Rate this Entry
I have been losing quite a bit of weight these days. Not as insane as how I have been earlier this year, but it is coming off at a steady and safe level.

I lost 15 lbs in the last two months. Not drinking any alcohol at all, as well as working out every day, has really helped towards this.

My goal is to get down to 205 or 210 lbs. I'm 6'3", and I have a fairly large bone structure, so that will probably be a good weight for me to go for.

What will I do when I get there?

I am contemplating body waxing, that's what.

I really don't like my body hair at all. I like my goatee, my eyebrows and eyelashes, and that's about it. I shave my head and most of my facial hair every morning. I'm thinking about getting some waxing done to take care of most of the rest of the body. Shaving every day is too much of a hassle, and I can't reach a lot of my back hair with a razor by myself.

Yeah, this definitely has more to do with vanity than with actual masochism, but I thought that was a catchy blog posting title.

I have never been waxed before. Some people claim it is intensely painful, while others claim it is not that bad. I didn't think that getting my tattoos or piercings hurt that much (frankly, I didn't think getting the tattoos hurt at all, it was more of a scratchy sensation than actual pain), so maybe I'll be in the latter camp. I'll find out eventually.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

lol well dude I wish you Luke on losing that weight. god knows i need to loos weight
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.