View RSS Feed

My life in diapers

Still waiting

Rate this Entry
Been waiting since Thursday and still no diapers. I'm beginning to wonder if I messed up on the information I gave and they weren't able to ship them. Guess I'll have to contact them.

But for the mean time I went and bought some more Depends pull-ups, yeah they stink but I needed something and it's the only diaper around here.(small town) The store carries brands for kids which makes me wonder if there are any large enough for me to wear. Eh, probably not.

This morning I did a view tests in my depends just for the fun of it. I also tried to double up for the first time with these but I don't think I understand how to correctly do it yet. lol! Any tips would be appreciated. I thought of posting pictures but I felt they would be of no use unless someone wanted to know what they looked like.

Anyway... still waiting.....

did they send you a confirmation email saying that they shipped them? if they did it should have the UPS tracking number in it, so you can go on the UPS website and figure out where your package is.

if you didn't get confirmation that it was shipped you should check to see if they charged you. if they did then it's time to start rattling some cages.
    Usually it takes like a few business days (Monday-Friday)...Not regular days...So you've only been waiting for like 3 days
    True. But I still wonder, it did say 2-3 day shipping. XD I was just really excited, I thought they would be here today. Still, I guess I wouldn't mind too much if they didn't receive my payment and so didn't ship them... I'm still not sure if diapers is something I should continue to stay with. That is mainly the reason I bought these diapers, so that I can find out. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.