Guineapigged

I just bought ...

Rate this Entry

Comments

That's cool.

What's a Sega Megadrive?
    It's a Sega Genesis.
    What we call a Genesis.
    Good lord, why? Can you even connect it to a modern television set? I don't think you could connect it to mine...
    Why? Because of the nostalgic value. I love retro consoles, and being able to play the computer games I grew up with.
    Sweet . I own 4, yes 4!!!

I still have the one my parents bought us for Christmas in '93. That was the second generation of the Genesis. I also bought a first gen, and then couldn't resist when I found one of the really small third gen models for sale for super cheap. I then got another first gen when I bought a Sega Mastersystem adapter (that's their 80's system).

It's all part of the collection. Got... what... 18? systems. Retro gaming FTW!
    I looooove retro gaming, but I've only recently got into it. The Megadrive is only my second retro console (if the Gamecube counts as retro) ...
    I started a group for retro gamers.
    Sawweeet! I joined

Oh, and I.... guess..... I'll consider the GC a retro system now.
    Although it makes it even more 'official' when GameStop stops carrying even their used stuff, lol.
    Damnit I really want to get one, play some old school Sonic . worth trying to get an NES or Atari, even though they are incredibly old (by today's standard) so many fun games. Well Atari had some real **** games come out for it, but some were amazing (Frogger, Keystone Capers, Pitfall, Pressure Cooker, Food Fight, Pong, and probably a million others xD)
    dcviper: It should connect by coaxial cable or one of those red-white-yellow RCA cables. Maybe you were thinking of the Master System? I dunno how that would work.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.