View RSS Feed

What does DusTochNiet do, and what is with his weird name?

Rate this Entry
Hey all, thought I'd post a blog because I am very bored at the moment, I'm sure you guys understand lol.
Well, I'm a gamer (a cheap ass one that won't buy games that cost over 40 dollars) I have a Playstation 3, a 360 (no gold membership) and a couple of PC games. For PS3 I have the ever so popular MW2, COD4, F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Stuntman: Ignition, GTA4. For PC, I have CS:S, Portal, and Diablo II LoD. For 360 I have Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, CoD: World at War, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

DusTochNiet is also going to College for a bachular's degree in Computer Infrastructure, which he starts on August 31st.

For the name, I was just bored and used google translator (English to Dutch) and put some cool words together to make a name. This name means "So Do Not" in Dutch.

Updated 28-Aug-2010 at 06:09 by Chimera

Sorry for the necropost, but DusTochNiet means "So not after all" - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.