View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

A Continuation...

Rate this Entry
... RE: My last Blog.

My (younger) brother has got his girlfriend pregnant. At 19. And with no job.

I am, duly, disgusted. And pleased all over again that I'm a big gay whose sperm will never cause this much trouble unless I invest some serious effort

This means, then, that my life will soon be blighted in a much more personal manner than a few ill-mannered tearaways destroying my area of work. It means I'mma be an Uncle.

I'm sure I'll probably dote on, and coo over, the stupid thing when it arrives, but I can't say the messy diapers, and the crying, and the stupid pushchair and stupid car seat and all of that are particularly appealing.

That said, it does now provide the perfect excuse to have baby things around the flat, and also peruse the baby aisles with less guilt. I may even take him just as cover.

Roll on October.

Maybe kids aren't so bad after all...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Erm.

The sperm of straight people need not cause issue, either. It is the decisions that their owner makes that will cause these issues.

Looks like your brother will have to learn to grow up VERY quickly. Or at least fake it enough to get and hold a job. Hang on, you're in the UK. Well, he's no need to do either, then. 19 is the new 6, I hear.
    baby babies are a handful and not a lot of fun, but once that little pain is old enough to walk and interact a bit it is a blast. They start to visibly have these littler personalities, and they want to interact with you and it is really awesome. The best part is as an uncle you get to have all of the fun and almost none of the pain. That is what being a gay uncle is all about.
    LOL h3g3l.... It's funny, 'cause it's true. He's a ridiculous example of a person and will in no way be a competent father. Never mind - he's made his bed (and got someone pregnant in it), so... Now he'll lie in it.

I agree that straight people's sperm need not be a problem, I simply meant that, being gay, I feel I am afforded the ability not to worry as much about "mistakes", or carelessness, or my irresponsibility resulting in a child

Frilly: It's precisely when they develop their own personalities that I want to give them back! I admire and respect your positivity, and only hope that one day I can feel that too! As it stands, I hate kids! (See the last Blog!)
    Has he said that they want to keep it? I don't know what options are available over there, but if I made that kind of mistake, I would either abort it (with a consensus from the mother) or put it up for adoption. Teenagers have no chance of raising a child correctly without making great sacrifices.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore
    Has he said that they want to keep it? I don't know what options are available over there, but if I made that kind of mistake, I would either abort it (with a consensus from the mother) or put it up for adoption. Teenagers have no chance of raising a child correctly without making great sacrifices.
    I agree.

But no, they're keeping it. He seems to think himself invincible.

Quite how, when he has no obvious or steady source of income, is beyond me.

But as he won't listen to anyone else, I shall happily sit by the sidelines and watch it all crash round his ears
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.