Help me understand this...
by, 10-May-2008 at 04:13 (830 Views)
These questions will apply to those of you who are the more "conservative" of us.
1) Why do drivers drive so damn slow... if it says 45mph you can legally go up to 5 mph over (meaning <5) yet i see people go 5-15 mph slower... WTF? And i tell you this now, the whole going slower thing protects you as much as duck and cover does from an atmoic bomb. You go slow and switch lanes as someone is going a bit over speed limit you will be rear ended. And despite what you will claim it really would by your fault for not going the speed of the "flow" as the driver ed videos say.
2) Why do people even want to try a republican for president (mcain). Honestly, he actually said that the bush administration has furthered our economy and he agrees with his economical strategy. I'm an independant but honestly, i'm willing to go for anything but idiots who support their party members blindly,,, and the people who support those politicians -_-
3) Why do drivers slow down to 1/2 the speed limit in bad weather. Honestly i seed people go from 45 to 30 mph when it starts drizzling with near 100% visibility! WTF! And this is on STRAIGHT roads, not the curved ones!
4)People on intersections... why are people so damn cautious on the intersections, the more cautious you are the more reason other people have to be cautious of you since they don't know wtf you're doing.
5) Wtf is up with all of America and the "pastor" ordeal, it's their church leader, that doesn't mean that it will dictate what they'll do in life. It's like saying that if a priest would start screaming screw the _____ government then everyone would suddenly agree, yet in reality most people would just go to a different church...
6) Why did Hillary lie 2x, TWO TImeS IN A ROW about her flight to Bosnia... she even said her plane did a corkscrew landing under sniper fire, wtf?