View RSS Feed

Day in the life of...

Smooth moves. (1/31/08)

Rate this Entry
A lunch-time conversation in the office, and two of the women are talking about feminine appointments. This is the norm; They are older and uninhibited by the younger years of being prim and proper women. They have given birth, they have raised children, and they can hold a hardcore conversation like the best of men. I am unfazed, eating my pasta salad and happily enjoying Wikipedia comic-book lore, until...

Darlene: "And then my doctor stuck his finger up my ass and didn't even ask me!"

Nicki: "Don't you hate that? I always just want to reach around and smack him."

Darlene: "He's such an asshole!"

I am laughing; I can't help it. They're acting so straightforwardly indignant about something so private. They continue bantering for a few more minutes until Darlene goes back out to the main room of the office and Nicki is the only one that's left. She looks at me oddly. She is playfully upset that I'm still giggling at the conversation.

Nicki: "Stop laughing. You're a man and you're young -- you won't need to get a finger up the ass for a few years yet."

Rance: "Oh, I've had it done before."

Nicki: "But not at the doctor's office, I'm sure."

I may have won the lunch, but I have not yet won the war.

oh, ow. you got completely handed right there...
    Pwnd lol.
    lulz. Girls = 1. Rance = 0
    Until next time!
    This reminds me of a conversation some girls were having at our school about piercings. Peircings where if they got it just right you might not be able to move as much to minimise the effect.

I just looked up and gave a look of "I hope your not talking about what i think your talking about". I was trying to work, that was the last thing I wanted on my mind.
    I would have said I have had it at the doctors D: No a lie or a joke - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.