View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

IMHO, Children Should Be Not Even Be Born...

Rate this Entry
... Thus preventing them growing up into selfish, spoilt, thoughtless little SHITS!!!

GRRR!!!

I hate them. I hate all children; nay, detest them! They are the single bane of my life where I work and I wish similar misery upon them all when they find themselves in my position.
How DARE they come along and mess my lottery stand up after I just spent ten minutes cleaning up after the LAST pre-pubescent, messy b*****ds!?!
How DARE they put DVD's in the bin!?! Why is that even funny!?!
How DARE they put three handfuls of perfectly-usable lottery tickets in the bin, and the rest on the floor!?!
And how f**king DARE the parents saunter past, smiling as if it's amusing that their inbred offspring is a littering, yobbish vandal!?!
I don't give two flying monkey s**ts that it's the school holidays, or that you're stressed, or that they're "hyperactive"... LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR GODDAMN CHILD!!!

Ok. Rant over. Sorry.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i'd say calm down or get on the WAAHmbulance.
    by the way, i'm not impressed that you can capitalize for emphasis, because you are emphasizing a waste of time. learn to control this anger problem i am sensing or don't be around kids. it's that fucking simple
    That's kids, man

Trust me, my summers are spent volunteering at a day camp for kids with both parents at work.

"Here's my kid, here's the check" *plop*

It's kind of like a drive through
    I used to work with kids, and ya, it can be a handful. But I was also in a position where I had at least some power over them , so they weren't as bad as randoms coming by and messing with your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynavwryn
    by the way, i'm not impressed that you can capitalize for emphasis, because you are emphasizing a waste of time. learn to control this anger problem i am sensing or don't be around kids. it's that fucking simple
    Shush.

Learn to take this in the spirit in which it was intended, or don't waste your time commenting.

Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    That's kids, man

Trust me, my summers are spent volunteering at a day camp for kids with both parents at work.

"Here's my kid, here's the check" *plop*

It's kind of like a drive through
    LOL! You're a braver man than I...! I sure as Hell couldn't do that... I have little tolerance or patience with kids. Give me a baby any day, but the moment they can walk, talk and think for themselves... Ugh! Send them off to Borstal!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse
    I used to work with kids, and ya, it can be a handful. But I was also in a position where I had at least some power over them , so they weren't as bad as randoms coming by and messing with your shit.
    Aha! This is what I need...! Power...!

My bright green uniform should suggest some kind of authority, but I'm fairly limited to glaring at them and shaking my head. Which is often futile. It sucks.

Bring back the cane, I reckon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh
    Here's a WILD IDEA, try to NOT Flame like your doing now, I know you can't help it because you were born Negative but just try..
    Defending my honour, Yoh...? My, I'm touched!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    LOL! You're a braver man than I...! I sure as Hell couldn't do that... I have little tolerance or patience with kids. Give me a baby any day, but the moment they can walk, talk and think for themselves... Ugh! Send them off to Borstal!
    Hah, me to. I don't mind babies or toddlers, but around 4 and older is when I can't stand them anymore. I always feel like they should know better. I hate the parents even more for letting their kids be bratty and disrespectful.

I always respected my elders, still do, and I think that's a quality alot of kids are missing these days.

I have a feeling it would be different if they were my own kids, mainly because I wouldn't tolerate poor behavior like that.
    Even though I feel like smacking my little 6 year old bro 99% of the time, I still love him, and would do anything for him...almost.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber
    Even though I feel like smacking my little 6 year old bro 99% of the time, I still love him, and would do anything for him...almost.
    Aw shucks! You're just a big ol' softie at heart, carbon!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.