View RSS Feed

Vayne

might have found the one.

Rate this Entry
Ive wanted to ask this girl to date me for a long time now..... okay for about a year now but dont judge >.< anyways, now she says shes moving to a different state and im trying to ask her out before she leaves, (late I know but might as well :p) Ive talked to some people about it and people are just telling me to go for it, so im planning on asking her soon. Me and her have been planing a day to hang lately, so on that day im going to pop the question while we are still alone, and hopefully she will say yes. Weve been good friends ever since ive known her so I think this is gonna go pretty well. Wish me luck Guys

then again I hope if this does go well, hopefully she'll be able to accept my secrets..... well lets just see if she'll accept me now i guess.

Comments

...why bother? She's moving away.
    I'm confused. If all you want is a few dates before she moves, then this makes sense, but if you're looking for a stable, long-term relationship where you'd divulge your secrets, this seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
    well i figure I may as well try. I know that this will probrably not work out, but she is better than most of the other girls out there. Even if its just for a few more weeks im fine with it. I guess I just want a chance to be with her before she moves away.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.