View RSS Feed

My life in diapers

And so it begins

Rate this Entry
Recently bought my first Abena Abri-Form diapers off of I'm pretty excited as I haven't worn a diaper for so long. And those depends pull-ups don't count! They aren't very good, to say the least... I've heard a lot of good things about Abena, but I couldn't find any detailed reviews on them. So pretty much, I'm going to do my own review on them and post up the results here on my blog.

I believe results depend on who you are. I'm a heavy set guy, and most of the people on here say they can fit into pampers! So maybe it'd be good to get some insight from a plump guy? Meh, who knows... They should be here within a few days. Very excited!

I'm not exactly heavy set, but I'm not too skinny, and I can't fit into baby diapers...And I don't see how some people still can...I had depends pull-ups once...And yeah they are pretty horrible...I think I've also gotten those Abena Abri-Forms from XPMedical before too...They were pretty nice, although I kind of got one size too big :embarassed: - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.