View RSS Feed

spddan

An ABDL parody; any interest?

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I've officially went against my firm belief, that I wouldn't write a single bit of ABDL literature. I got so tired of all the stereotypical cliches of the common ABDL story, and have written a 20 page/10 chapter story that relies on these cliches in order to make fun of the style itself.

There are only two reasons I would write a story for this community, and it is either to make fun of the garbage stories that are floating around all over the place, or to write something that is serious and realistic, a drama. So, I created two projects. One is currently code-named "Confessions of a Teenage Baby," and is about a group of teenagers coming to terms with their TBDLism together. That is no where remotely close to finished, and is on my back burner behind numerous other projects.

The other one, the one I have just completed, was named "Not Another ABDL Story" (title itself is a parody of 'Not Another Teen Movie'). I will be posting it soon to the finished stories forum, once I finish my last rounds of edits. It's plot is your typical *BDL cookie-cutter garbage, about an 18 year old guy who is forced into diapers and later sissified by his mother, Mrs. Questionable. It pokes fun at most of the typical brainless 'fap' material that is out there littering the *BDL community.

So, anyone interested in reading something that's a bit different, though very much the same?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

the 2nd one I'd love to read. It better be funny, lol.
    Well, depends on your style of humor. I grew up on Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, South Park... so I borrow from them and from other sources in my style. I also grab from a more Zucker-esque style (Naked Gun, Basketball, Airplane). Then, I add in 5 gallons of lame, and call it a day.
    ^bam.
    I tried to write one but got bored.

Good luck with yours!
    Sounds Like fun! Ill check it out :P
    I'm headed out of town for the weekend, so I'll probably post the story when I get back.
    Yeah this sounds funny, go for it.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.