View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Torn Between Two Lovers...

Rate this Entry
... Feeling like a fool, loving both of you, is breaking all the rules...

Well... Ok... Five lovers, I guess.

Ah man. I think I want a new car.

I think I'm gonna have enough money shortly to buy one.

Maybe this...

Or this...

This...

Or even this...

Trouble is, I drive this at the minute...

... But in blue. And I love him. He might have nearly 106,000 on the clock, but he's such a good little car! I don't wanna kill him off! What if my new car is essentially a heap of junk!?

I dunno. I dunno. We've been out tonight for a drive and he reminded me just how much I love him, plus he's cheaper to run than any of those other cars.

Decisions, decisions...

Dan x
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought of that, I have to be honest. But then it becomes a question of fighting against the impatience! Now I know I can HAVE a new car, I damn well want it! And I don't wanna wait! Grr!

Plus, I don't know how much longer he will survive, either. He's like... 11yrs old now, and a bit scuffed and scratched (my bad!) and I just wanna nice, shiny, new one!

Damn you life, for inventing such difficult decisions...

Dan x
    I'm with Tom, I'm the sort of guy that would drive a car to death, and only stop driving it when it was either more expensive to keep it running, no longer safe, or didn't pass inspections (although, we don't have those in my state). Besides, a Z3? Eww. I'd rather have a 3-series, either the 355d or the 320ed
    Too big to run for me, I'm afraid, mate. Besides, I'm at the stage in my life where I want a flashy thing... Two seats, low-slung... No room to give people rides!!!

I'd hate killing him off, though... And like I say... I don't think it's gonna be long. Thanks, though... That's two against one, so far!

Dan x
    Alfa, no qualms. The z3 is just bleh, the clio is, well, french (I've got a clio :/), and the mg are just not that good of a sports car. If you really want a 2 seater go for an MX5, meant to be really fun to drive :). But that alfa is sex on 4 wheels :X
    Ah Loopy... You're a man after my own heart! It's my Number One choice, to be fair... But the feckin' insurance is gonna cripple me, if not kill the idea altogether!

I considered an MX5 as well, as I know they're supposed to be an awesome drivers car... but, man... I'd get mocked to high heaven for driving "a hairdressers car"...!

I may be gay, but hell, do I need to flaunt it in my wheels...!?

Dan x
    Meh, its not that much of a hairdressers car these days, that mantle got taken by the drop top audi TT :P.
    Are you sure the insurance is going to be that much more for the alfa compared to those other cars? The z3 will be more surly? :X
    I thought that, too. But no.. I could just about afford the BMW, whereas the Alfa was three grand. Bear in mind, it's a 3 litre V6... And to an insurance company, sticking that in the hands of a 22yr old is suicide.

Sucks that we all get tarred with the same brush, really!

And although I agree with the Audi remark, everyone I've mentioned it to still replies: "But that's a girl's car...!" so... I don't know if I can face it!

Dan x
    Renault FTW.

OK, maybe not, but it sure as Hell looks better than the old Bimmer IMO. However, if you are a true carlover, you must buy a Alfa. They say you can't be a automotive geek without owning one...
    My dream car is a Honda Civic :p

OH BOY!! ITS MODULAR!!
    carbonfiber: I heard that, too, and it's one of the main reasons I want it. Apart from it looking like an orgasm on wheels. That said, I also hear they're as problematic as a fat kid in a sweet shop, so... I'm in no position to fix the blasted thing if all it's gonna do is break!

Legolas: That is SO cliché, baby

Dan x
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.