View RSS Feed

Target

The sky

Rate this Entry
Since I was a child, I was fascinated by the Sky: Stars, Planets The moon.....

So, for my B.day my parents bought me a telescope.
it isn't so big, but it permit me to watch nearest Planet (to Mercury untill Neptune), The Moon and the sun + other things.

So I setted it ant tonight dtarted to watch the sky.

for my happiness, first I've observed the moon, a beautiful crescent, and I've noticed some Craters. But Is not yet a good period to watch it.

second, I've pointed it in the Leo Constellation and, near the Star named "regulus" I've found Saturn. It was sooo tiny... Ive noticed the rings!
I haven't take pics because I need some particoular instrument, but here you can see what i've observed:

See ya soon for new updates!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like astronomy stuff too. I had a telescope once, but it kinda sucked. I guess there were too many lights around or something like that. The telescope is probably broken by now.
    The pics show exactly what I've saw
    What's it called when you're afraid of space? I think I'm space-o-phobic D:

It's so big and scary, and... endless!
    I LOVE space...I'm in astronomy now (not right this second...But you know what I mean)...Unfortunately, the class is boring, and we don't do much...But I could spend hours just reading about space, and satellites, planets, etc...In fact I did spend an hour or two one time just looking on Wikipedia about the Voyager and Pioneer satellites...It's so interesting and mind blowing
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.