View RSS Feed

CuddlyMonster

This is my blog

Rate this Entry
May 7th, 2008

Seeing as every one and there ****ing mom has a blog in this god for saking time known as, "the Present," i figure I might as well start one for the sack of wftn. Most first post on a blog are A) an introduction and B) Realy ****ing boring, (and this is no exeption) so lets just jump in and pray to god it's not to painful.

I am the Thugg_Lite, Fire2Box asked me why I use that as my name and I'll tell you the same thing I told him. Thugg becose I'm so Awsome that one g does me no just, (He commented on how full of my self I am, not going to Lie I think I'm the shit.) and Lite because I have No street cred at all,nor claim to have any. It was more a failed atempt at self irony but so far must people think I just ment Thug_Life and suck at typing, (all though to be honest I do.) I use the handle mostly for free wank groups: wetset, abdlforums, aby, and other sites like the such, It never is already used so i say **** it. Murphy's volunteer bushfire brigade laws stats "If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid" and thats been my handle ever since.

This just the start of the rant about me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.