View RSS Feed

Things are so confusing.

Rate this Entry
Im sitting here on my laptop right now, just looking at my summer homework for AP English, knowing I should have done it months ago. It seems that its just a representation of the confusion in my life right now, that is, I signed up for this hard class with all this work, yet when it came to it, I have little desire to get invested in it. I thought that I may want to be a journalist so I thought this would be a good idea, now, well, I just don't know. I don't know at all whats going on in my life. I wish there was just more certainty to this giant game we are all playing. Every twenty minutes I have a new vision for my life, a new direction, another place to go. Where am I going? Hell if I know. Though what scares me most is all of my future, all of my life is sitting in the palm of my hands. Perhaps Dr. Seuss said it best "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. " What direction will it be? I just do not know. I just know now I am a busy guy, and I constantly worry about this stuff. I guess my point in this long rambling tale is that life is so confusing, none of us really know what will happen, why do we not take the time to just relax? Why do I care so much that I typed this big thing venting about my confusion? I dont know. We need down time Our stressers, be it our futures, relationships, or homelife dont matter nearly as much as our mental state. We need to take care of our selfs and just let got some times. Taking time to stop and smell the roses is more important than constantly stressing out about what my future is. Sure I need to do that, and I need to care about my future, but I also need to relax. It seems to be something I don't know how to do, but plan on starting.

Thanks for reading this, though it may not have had any relavance in your life at all.

meh, it isn't really til college anyone has to decide what they actually want to be (or at least, once high school ends) imo. And even then that is really only for what major you want, which you don't even have to get a job in that field a lot of times (granted it helps, but there are a fair amount of jobs that just want the degree, and care less about the field it is in). - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.