View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

So... How Do I Feel...?

Rate this Entry
There is talk afoot of me getting my own baby spoon, so I can be fed my yoghurts etc, a teething ring (MASSIVE oral fixation problem), and pacifier clips.

These are big things for me. It makes it more... Real; more serious. My emotions are all over the place.

Do I feel ridiculous? Like I'm taking it too far, and wondering how exactly I propose to form a lifestyle with this?
Or do I feel so fucking excited that I'm finally acting on the feelings I have, in the hope of making my life even a little more relaxing?

Ahh man. I don't know. Time will tell!

Dan x

If you're new to this whole thing, I would imagine that you're just excited to start sh*tting your pants :P Kidding of course. Every one is excited when they find something new that they are interested in, I know I was

As for the oral fixation, no worries, many people have them. Don't believe the garbage about how sucking messes with your teeth, it's not true

I'm thinking that feelings like this are like my flaming. I'm going through a completely gay- ified state right now, next month I won't :P

We can talk if you want
    I think you have to keep an eye on it and make sure your ab side doesn't hinder your adult self, keeping a balance is key. A few items shouldn't be a problem through, and dummy clips are always a good idea :P. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.