View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

A harsh realization

Rate this Entry
I am one seriously fucked-up individual.

I have spent my entire life blaming external sources for my constant state of despair that I was living through.

Now, I am painfully aware that my despair was mostly a product of my own creation. True, many people did some very harsh things to me over the years for no apparant reason..... but the way I handled the times when that happened only made things much worse for myself and for everybody around me.

I spent many years trying to change my external environment, while it was my internal one that I really needed to be working on.

I really was a horrible person at many times, I now realize. No use sugarcoating it, and telling myself that I had my reasons which justified those moments. I did and said many things in my life that are completely inexcusable. I am a very, very selfish person.

There, I said it.

All I can do now is pick up the pieces, step up, and be completely honest. Which is tougher than it should be, but it is getting easier with each passing day that I practice it.

I have volunteered at several places over the last few years, but my reasons for doing so were not right. Once in a while, I would genuinely help somebody else out there, then I would bask in my own glory. Or, when I was unable to be of any use, I took it personally and dwelled on it that way. That's not the right attitude to take in any such position.

To find myself, I must lose myself completely. I really need to start taking a greater interest in the world around me and the other people within it - and I have no excuse to delay in that whatsoever. I have the desire to do just that - I might as well go right for it.

Why am I posting this here? That is a bit indulgent, I know. I am typing down my thoughts, and posting them here before I go to bed. So, good night, all, and know that I do care about each and every one of you. This community has been a great help to me over the last several months, and now it is my turn to be a great help to the community somehow. Any ideas?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We all without exception make mistakes that we are not proud of. One of your strengths is that you can see your shortcomings. You don't need my direction, as you will most certainly find your own. [B]Lighten up and don't be so hard on yourself[/B].

On that last point you have a blatant cheek to make a blog then go to bed, leaving the rest of us sitting up burning the midnight oil. Hell, I'm off to my bed. All the best.
    One of the things that the awesome people here have taught me, is that we have no control over what has happened in the past. How we handle the situation is only reflective of how we cope at the time. The fact that you have worked through a lot of your past, and you can now be honest with yourself shows how strong you are as a person. Well done buddy! If only more people could be like that.

One of the best things you can do to help out, is to give back to all the people that have helped you. Everyone here loves having a shoulder to lean on, or just a person to listen or chat to (i know i sure do). Keep up the good work dude!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.