View RSS Feed

dragsnick

My best baby day ever!

Rate this Entry
Alright so my fiancee and I planned to have an awesome day when she came back. So we did it for an entire day I was being babied and what not. Here are the details so i won't forget.

It started the night before, I got all diapered and got my makeshift onesie on.... She told me too. I got babied over the phone and went to bed sucking my paci and what not. I then went early in the morning to her apartment. I was wearing a Tena Slip BTW and well I had wet it once that night and once in the morning. I then go to her apartment (driving) In my onesie and shorts over said onesie with a whole bunch of baby supplies in a bag we dubbed a diaper bag. (It had 2 Depends,2 Goodnites and 1 Tena Slip medum).

So after that I take that off and cuddle with her. I do my average baby fair she cuddles and what not. then feeds me some cereal, and I get to use my sippy cup for apple pee (what I call apple juice) and I'm using my paci while shes getting ready to go and what not, she makes some sammiches and I use my coloring book with all my crayons and sucking on my paci in just a diaper and an undone onesie (don't know why it was undone...). somewhere in between there I get my Tena off by mommy and she wipes my bottom and we take a shower together so she cleans me all up. After this I get into a Goodnite mommy decides to go with the 2009 Race Cars as apposed to the 2010 Karate ones. I put that on and then put on my cargo shorts (black) along with a long sleeve t shirt which made me look pretty kid like. I brought the diaper bag with less diapers and some sanmmiches so we can go see a movie.

We go to the theather and go see the first showing of Displicable me Hoping for the theather to be empty... sadly is was rather full >_< So I couldn't use my paci or baba or anything like that. Once the movie started we ate our sammiches and mommy would make sure her baby is ok and kiss him and snuggle wif him and everything. I was really happy I melted and I enjoyed the movie a lot more being little then not. Half way during the movie I let out a trickle in my goodnite. Mommy warned me not to in case it leaks but I wasn't gonna miss any part of the movie. So i just let it out.... and then I went and did it again. very slowly trying careful not to flood it. It held up amazingly. Saw the rest of the movie cuddle in mommies arms and what not.

After the movie was done we went and walked to toys R us mommy was babying me the entire walk. She was awesome like that. ^^ We go to toys R us and I see a couple of toys I'd like but mommy couldn't afford any of the really good ones and i was kind of sad but I enjoyed looking at all the toys and what not. I was a bit awkward there tough... nervous... I wanted to go back to her apartment quickly. So we did it. We went to her apartment and I went there. Mommy put me down for a nap with her and before that I finished soaking my goodnite one big flooding. No leaks! So I go and she gets a towel under me. Just in case I do leak. Then we cuddle and what not. I was in just a goodnite. No clothes and it was havenly just a goodnite and paci and my mommy.

We slept for about 40 minutes then I got changed into a Tena Slip and mommy let me color and what not. She cleaned me up really really well. Then we cuddled she did some stuff and I colored some more and over all it was pretty awesome.... then she kind of made me burst.(she got flustered seeing my manhood in it's state it was) and that was great fun.... Afterwards... We colored together and I got some more water from my sippy cup afterwards we went to my house and cuddle and watch TV in my own bed after dinner she made me take a shower and get into a goodnite and I wore that one while we baked cookies and I played with legos and what not. After that I watched some more TV while cuddling and I was getting sleepy and went to bed. Overall it was an awesomly amazing day and mommy said we can do this like once a month or once every two months. So I'm like GAH!

Updated 31-Jul-2010 at 04:29 by dragsnick

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are lucky. I am not, considering that it is the Berlin Wall size text here, Lmao. Also added the fact on top that you have your fiancée baby you, lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber
    You are lucky. I am not, considering that it is the Berlin Wall size text here, Lmao. Also added the fact on top that you have your fiancée baby you, lucky!
    Sorry about that... my monitor is ultra wide and it looks smaller then it is... so it didn't look like a wall of text but now I fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick
    Sorry about that... my monitor is ultra wide and it looks smaller then it is... so it didn't look like a wall of text but now I fixed it.
    Lol, I see t better now. I had that same trouble with that when making posts on another forum, lmao. I didn't think you'd think about that huge wave of text.

I despise you for being babied, again, you're lucky.
    You are sooo lucky i wish someone would do taht to meee...
    cool man sounds like you got one helluva woman here. my gf used to do that well not as cool stuff as your missus, but now she doesnt do anything. she says once we get our own place sorted she will start again, but i doubt. anyway congrats, have you set a date for the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome
    cool man sounds like you got one helluva woman here. my gf used to do that well not as cool stuff as your missus, but now she doesnt do anything. she says once we get our own place sorted she will start again, but i doubt. anyway congrats, have you set a date for the wedding?
    Yeah it's in 2013 tough... after college. And thanks. ^^ She is a helluva woman. We have been together for 4 years.
    Congratulations it sounds like you had a blast!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.