View RSS Feed

Applesauce

Furry

Rate this Entry
I am a Virginia Opossum! So yeah, I'm a possum and my name is Boo. I like to climb trees and eat random stuff. I have cool feet and opposable thumbs. I have red hair too! I have a pouch, but I like to keep it offspring-free. I have sharp teeth, so don't mess with me! *Hiss*

Sometimes I am a babyfur, and sometimes I act like an adult, but I always have a diaper on! *Hiss*
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i always wonder how people come up with fursonas so well that fit them im still having trouble deciding on mine like the first fursona i had it sort of worked but it seemed like it was missing something unique.
    Kratox: Just be a wolf or a fox...standard for most furs. One of those tests said I should be a damn unicorn, so I'm a puppy, but only special people get to sex joke.
    LOL I work with opossums sometimes and saw how cute and misunderstood they were. Then I started hissing at my gf and pretending I was a possum for fun. Soon after that, we both started to get into the furry thing, and it went downhill from there.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.