View RSS Feed

I just really don't know what to do anymore...

Rate this Entry
I have an amazing friend, she means the world to me. Like we've always liked each other since we were friends, but we never dated or anything. I'm kinda scared since I never been in a relationship before, so I never made any move to ask her out or anything. Also, I'm into diapers (obviously) and I have been since elementary school. It's kind of weird saying this, but I do not have a sex's like the urges aren't there, which means they're obviously somewhere else (which happen to be diapers, fortunately and unfortunately).

I'd like to have a relationship with her, but I can't give up diapers, i can't. Not that I'm not willing to, it's just the urges for them are SO strong, once I stop using them I eventually get dragged back into using them again by my own urges for them. No one who knows me personally would ever suspect me wearing diapers, I mean I was the funny guy in high school that made everyone laugh and feel good, I have so many friends. But then with my "double personality", I got this whole diaper situation that's been recently clashing into my real life, and I can't let everyone find out about them, but I can't go without them either.

I guess I just don't know what I should do, mainly about my friend. I love her dearly, and I want to let her in on my little "guilty pleasure", but I don't want her to look at me any differently...I don't want our relationship to fall apart b/c of this. I never wanted anyone to find out, but now, I kinda wish people knew about it, it's just I wish they would view me the same now as they did before (but that's likely not going to happen). So yea, everyday I'm faced with this stupid situation and it just runs through my head, eating me away emotionally. I mean all diapers have ever brought me is loneliness in my little secluded diaperworld (since idk of anyone else in my life who's into this). Why does life have to be like this!?

If she is acceptable of you, and has been for a long time, she'll probably look to you no different. However, DO NOT just push it to her face immediately. Wait, and you will reap the rewards.

Obviously, if she has been you friend for a good amount of time, I doubt she will look any different at you. If you hint every now and then the diaper stuff (like when going to a movie theater and saying you wish you had a nappy so you woudn't have to leave) and she says "Eww wtf?!" then it's going to take a lot more time, but if she just laughs it off, maybe you might have a chance.
    Why do you think diapers have such a strong sexual attraction to you?
    Yea, Carbonfiber, I mean I've been her friend throughout high school, she's pretty much my best friend and she calls me the same. I've made little hints here and there and she laughs, so it kind of got me thinking about this whole situation in the first place and made me think that she might not actually care as much as I thought she would, but yet again, she could also look at me in a whole new light and things won't be the same. I'm still thinking it over though.

And Suspence, to be honest, I haven't the slightest clue. The only thing I can put a finger on is just like when baby ducks are born, if you're the first thing it sees after being hatched, then it's like you're the mother... well when I hit puberty at 10, I was kind of interested in them already, I wouldn't say near as much as I am now, but I was a curious little critter. Like seriously, I've never have been aroused by girls (I'm not gay, totally hate gayness, but I only find girls attractive and that's about it), I've never had the desire for sex, and it's all due to the strong uncontrollable urges I have to wear diapers. I wasn't abused, I had a normal childhood and normal parents... I really don't know why I'm so attracted to them tho :/ - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.