View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Bad television

Rate this Entry
Right now, I am sitting on this computer, listening to the television my sister is watching. She is watching "The Bad Girls Club", and I must say, just listening to the bitches on that show makes me want to reach through the screen and start smacking some sense into some of them.

Did that sound like a misogynist comment? Only to the people who have never heard of this show, I assure you. That show exists for only one purpose - to set up a group of young women who hate each other, and then have them live together, and then record them screaming at each other with bleeped-out profanity every five seconds. It probably is all staged, but that doesn't matter much - what matters is that these women and this show gave me a headache, and I was in the next room while my sister was watching it!

My sister has some of the worst taste in television. Between this and that crappy "King of Queens" show, I'd rather just not watch television with her.

You do not have to watch the television.

What is the last book you've read?
    I know I don't have to watch the television - but as long as I am staying in this house, I have to hear it. :-S

Last book I've read was Yukio Mishima's "The Temple of the Golden Pavilion". I could read in this house, but I'd have to find some way to drown out the loud volume that my sister watches television at. I'd rather be at my own place right about now. :-S
    As hard as it is, it's always best to look at the silver lining at a situation like that. You could be sitting there watching crappy TV or someone could be slowly pulling out your teeth without any pain relievers.

Probably not the best comparison, but you get what I mean. :3
    Try getting some noise cancelling headphones, or hell, just some normal headphones. Hook them up to a music player of some sort, and crank it up. Then you can read and listen to what you want to listen to.

This has come in very handy for when my family gets noisy... which they tend to do a lot. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.