View RSS Feed

Applesauce

Meh

Rate this Entry
Oh, wow I feel like shit again, but I think that's because I had a beer before bed. Ugh, my tummy again! Woke up with a dry mouth, and had "accidents" at night. Luckily, I had a diaper on. I feel sort of dizzy too. Ick. Now that I think of it, I've had more little "accidents" without being drunk. Huh!

Damn I hate my job. I lose patience with customers so easily. I try to be nice and fake a smile, but I get irritated over the smallest things. I hope nobody thinks I'm a huge meany-butt, but I get very cranky. I need a full-time job, seriously.

I want to help Shell out more with the bills, but I keep getting less hours. I even considered stripping, but I'm afraid I don't have the body for it. If I did have a the body for it, you can bet I'd be stripping. I don't care. Money is money, and I'm not attracted to the people I'd likely be stripping for.

I haven't been feeling all that great. The state of the apartment reflects that. Usually I'm begging mommy to take me to the park or something. Not so anymore. Meh!

I need something to cheer me up.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*big orc hugs*
    I has hug!
    Thanks. It is definitely a last resort although I think it would be fun. I have no chance anyway, I'm ugly as sin!

I've had patience for months and nothing is really looking up for me, which is why I wonder if there's anything else I could do. Never mind the fact that I truly hate my current job, but beggars can't be choosers! Either way, any time I have an opportunity, I will keep applying and hoping for the best.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.