View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Ah, what a week!

Rate this Entry
Last Monday, one of my AA friends hooked me up with a scholarship to go to a conference this weekend. I was really looking forward to spending all weekend there.

What happened was this - Tuesday I started feeling ill, Thursday I started coughing, and this morning, the coughs were not dry and my chest started to feel very much congested. Add in a headache and some dizziness, and I decided to split the conference this morning. Thankfully, my friends there understood why I left..... Heh.

So, now, I am slowly eating a bowl of chicken noodle sup, and sipping a cup of hot tea. I can't take most over-the-counter medications for this sort of thing (because they tend to interfere with my psychiatric meds), so I just have to ride it out the best I can.

That is how my weekend is going.

Ah, well, at least I got to play through Limbo the last couple of days - that's an awesome game. I think I am going to go for the full 200 gamerscore once I start feeling better.

Get Better Soon RebornKaworu

Being sick is no fun at all

C.N.Soup and hot tea...hey we share the same remedy.

Hope you feel better soon. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.