View RSS Feed

New job!

Rate this Entry
Well i've not been posting lately, so really i'm catching up with my ADISC-alter ego :happy:

I left the Edinburgh Aiport Tie Rack (and the upstuck bitchy clique within) a few weeks ago and now work as a barman/waiter in Brewer's Fayre. Classy!

When I got offered the job, I thought it was just for bar staff - working with food is really not my thing... but I do a bit of both and it's not so bad.
Until you throw sparkling water over a customer like I did today... happy times!

So. moving on somewhat swiftly.
Oh yeah, didn't get the stupid court case cos apparently it would cost me more to get a lawyer than I could claim back, and legal aids don't cover small claims - hence making small claims court the most useless thing since grated cheese.
So i'm now buying one of theeeese to replace my Denon mixer;

It's like sex-in-a-box Maybe better...

YOUR TURN... so what's new? What have I missed, anything good?

Nothing here Dash. Same old me. Same old job. Might be getting a girlfriend soon. Once she sorts herself out with her current boyfriend.

Still trying to push myself to get a new job but just haven't been borthed too. Would be awesome to get to grips with Virgin Trains... Maybe. It would mean double the income.
    Well good that you managed to move on. Hope this all will go a lot better. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.