View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

4 hours i'll never get back

Rate this Entry
I went out today to try and sell some basketball cards ranging from 1989-1996 and went to 4 places and nothing! Fucking resesion!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No thrill for the hunt? I don't give a fig about baseball cards but I do kind of enjoy the hunt for things. Anticipation is nice, provided it eventually pays off. This will just make the story of your inevitable triumph more impressive.
    The trading card market has really gone into the crapper! Hold on to them until it turns around.
    Collectibles just don't have the allure they used to. Baseball card prices are going down while toddler aged card games like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh are going through the roof. It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    Collectibles just don't have the allure they used to. Baseball card prices are going down while toddler aged card games like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh are going through the roof. It makes no sense.
    For the record, Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't toddler aged. The rules are just too ungodly fucking complicated.
    [QUOTE=Geostigma123;bt12425]For the record, Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't toddler aged. The rules are just too ungodly fucking complicated.[/QUOTE]

...maybe your brain is just small :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel
    ...maybe your brain is just small :/
    It's been proven that brain size has no impact on one's intelligence, but that aside...

The game makes absolutely no sense. I've read the rules and compared them to how people play. Everyone I ever knew did it different. I had to carry the rules around JUST so when people said "You're doing it wrong" BAM! Got the documentation that disagrees, biznitch. Oh yeah, sorry if I'm flying away from the original topic.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.