View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Something I realized in the last month.....

Rate this Entry
The value in one's life is not in how much love and respect one receives.

It is in how much love and respect one gives.

Realizing this, I no longer feel so strange for still feeling some love for some of the people who have hurt me very much in the past. Note that I used the word "love" - not "like" or "trust".

I think I am finally starting to find my place in the world - and that place is to be of service to others who need it, instead of living my life just selfishly seeking to be served.

I am not reaching for sainthood - what I am reaching for is serenity, and once I have it, it will be my pleasure to help others reach the same goal.

Many thanks to everybody here (and I do mean EVERYBODY) for your part in helping me to realize what path I should follow.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wonder if this includes me...
    Oddly enough, it does. I've always liked reading your posts, I always thought you were a decent person. The feeling may not be mutual, but that should not stop me from feeling that way.
    [QUOTE=RebornKaworu;bt12215]Oddly enough, it does. I've always liked reading your posts, I always thought you were a decent person. The feeling may not be mutual, but that should not stop me from feeling that way.[/QUOTE]

It was nothing personal, I just figured that people were skewing their responses a bit too much to one side, so I made a post to even it out. Tygerlily made a perfectly reasonable response, imo. The problem was with people saying "congratulations" and not even acknowledging what you had done wrong. Do you really believe you would feel redeemed if everyone right away forgave you without at least a little bit of backlash?
    Frankly, I believe will have to work on my redemption for the rest of my life. It's not a graduation process, it's not something that I reach a certain point and then everything is going to be A-OK. I didn't think that posting that confession would redeem me of my wrongs, nor did I think that people forgiving me would earn me the redemption. But I did know that I would never find my redemption if I kept up with the lies.
    [QUOTE=RebornKaworu;bt12217]Frankly, I believe will have to work on my redemption for the rest of my life. It's not a graduation process, it's not something that I reach a certain point and then everything is going to be A-OK. I didn't think that posting that confession would redeem me of my wrongs, nor did I think that people forgiving me would earn me the redemption. But I did know that I would never find my redemption if I kept up with the lies.[/QUOTE]

Do you seriously believe that you will never feel redeemed in your entire life?
    Hmmmm....... What I meant by that was that my redemption will come through constant growth. If I slack off on being rigorously honest, if I slack off on being there for others, then it will be way too fucking easy to get back into the bad habits once again. Hence, that means I'll be working on my redemption for the rest of my life, even after I start to feel somewhat redeemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel
    Do you seriously believe that you will never feel redeemed in your entire life?
    FUN aside: My FUNdie friends tell me that, yes, this is the state of things.

No redemption in this fallen and corrupt world. Do not pass Go, do not collect $2000, a pizza, and a hooker.

Where was I? Oh. OP: Good.
    Good thing I am not a FUNdie, then. I believe redemption can be obtained, if one is willing to face the consequences of his actions, and if one makes and keeps up a serious effort to break the cycles he was living in. But it has to be an ongoing process - I can't slack off when I may think it is safe to, because it never really is safe to slack off in that regard.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.