View RSS Feed

Goodnites are better then people give them credit for.

Rate this Entry
So As of this post I've been in a goodnight for 20 hours. I used a Pampers 7 as a stuffer and I also didn't wet it until after the morning surge. So yeah I slept in it twice tough... used it over night just cuz it was fluffy. I did some errands walked around and stuff. Got supplys to make a romper and made a romper. been wet for a while now tough. I also walked for 3 miles in the sun and stuff so yeah... overall The goodnite is holding awesomely and doesn't feel that icky or anything. I've been wating it like an incontinent person would so little trickle here and there. I ish a happy baby.

I get what you are talking about. I just got the free sample and thought it wast soft, larger, holds more its great.
    They used to suck...but I guess I should try them again!
    Haha yeah they aren't as bad. They work faily well. and I'm a fairly big guy right now.
    thats all i purchase currently. too much of a candyass to get anything else, but im thinkin of trying cushies or bambinos. if only they werent so goddamn expensive!!! >.< but yeah, goodnites are pretty slick =p - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.