View RSS Feed

Feeling really nervous

Rate this Entry
I asked out a friend that I have had a major crush on for four years. They said yes, but I still can't help but be nervous. What if i wasn't clear enough that this was a date? What if this ruins our friendship? All sort of questions like that have been running through my head all day. I have so many butterfly's in my stomach that I actually threw-up this morning. This is the first time I have ever asked someone out. The other two relationship's I have had in the past it was the other person was the one behind the steering wheel so to speak. I know I'm over reacting, but I just can't help it.

eh it is understandable to be nervous (or at least in my opinion). Not been in many relationships so take this with a grain of salt but would assume as long as you act like you usually do, won't really run into any problems (as it would seem your friend likes you to be willing to go on a date).
    Yeah the date went fine. Even got a kiss at the end and everything.
    And also it turns out the throwing up was probably because of drinking some bad orange juice. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.