View RSS Feed

*sighs.... in sadness.... for society...*

Rate this Entry
I don't know if it's just me, but people are always so judgemental. They find issues with every person that isn't considered to be popular and just kick them about like a piece of trash on the street and toss them aside to be kicked again later by someone else who decides to tear them to pieces until there is nothing left.

I know what it's like to be the piece of trash on the street being kicked around. My last issue was 2 years ago. Some girls in my gym class wanted to see if they could kick my ass just because I was getting into a P.E. game. It was stupid. Now on here, I make a thread and people rip off my ass because of it! Great! I'm a NEWBIE! SO FREAKIN' WHAT?!?! I AM NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK I FUCKING AM! I... am quite tired.... of it all.....

this site is justa bunch of C***s. -shrugs- nothing you can do about it. but it's bullshit that they hide behind 'support community' when they don't fucking support you >.>
    Okay. You are upset about people thinking that your thread asking if girls masturbate is odd. I think the main issue here at work is that this is mirroring your daily life, when it should be something of a refuge from it.

Yes, some girls (and women) masturbate. Legally, you're a kid, though you may be tall. Finally ... yes, you're new. The site tends to be a bit ... edgy when it comes to new folks at times.
    Yes society in general is tough on all of us and the Internet is hardly a haven from it. If you communicate yourself in the open you will always find someone to challenge your opinions and thoughts. A lot of this community is very confrontational but you can still find some people that you can relate to if you look hard enough. Just don't let it get you down all the time. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.