View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Just to let you all know

Rate this Entry
If I talk to anyone on here and we get a good conversation going and then I don't talk to you for a few days or weeks please don't be mad and this also goes for the forums aswell.

I was a member of another forum website (no tb/dl) and sometimes I would think I was doing ok but I was really over posting on the forums or over PMing when I really wasn't.

So that still effects me, so please don't be mad and if you could try to help me get over this, i've just indured so much mental abuse by those people and that is why i'm like this. Thank you for taking the time to read.

i don't really think it's possible to post too much. as long as your posts all have some thought behind them then the more the better. it's hard to get to know people who only post every so often -- the people who everyone recognizes on the forum are the people who make like 5 or more posts a day. i often wish i had the time and patience to post more often than i do.

i'm even more confused about how it would be possible to send too many private messages. it's so awesome to develop one-on-one friendships with people, i always take every opportunity i can to communicate with folks. that's how you make friends!

i don't understand why you're so worried about this. who were the people who mentally abused you? why wouldn't you want to post and PM as often you like? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.