View RSS Feed

blondiiv6

i dunno.

Rate this Entry
I guess I just want to randomly type.....

It's like... I wanna talk to someone.... but not just anyone..... *sighs* I guess I need.... reconciliation?... Someone correct me with a better word if there is one and I just totally butchered that one.

See, I've been down for awhile today.... if I don't have anything or anyone to distract me, I'm just miserable. My face goes... blank, I guess, but I know there's got to be pain in my eyes.... I'm not at peace yet.... not with him yet..... fortunately, I do get to see him tomorrow. That I'm actually looking forward to. (If you haven't read my last blog post, I... due to unforgiving circumstances that I cannot explain.... broke up with my boyfriend.... yadda yadda yadda....) I want to see him. I want to talk to him.... hopefully make him feel better..... if that's even possible....

I feel cold-hearted.... cold-blooded..... brutal..... vicious..... just horrible..... a bitch, a better way to put it. I just feel like I have been and I am a horrible person.... I know, I know. Most of you don't give a shit. I rant sometimes.... That's one thing about me you'd want to know if you want to even take the chance to get to know me.

But, I'm done with dating. I got my ass chewed last night for having said that. It's raw. Please don't chew it again. I really don't want it to be chewed again.....

-blondiiv6

A quote based on the code 3 words, 8 letters, 1 sentence/meaning. I played with it a little to make it more of my own. Enjoy....

"I love you. I miss you. I want you. I need you." -Me...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

who yelled at you for being done with dating?
    some girl that i barely knew. i didn't ask for or appreciate it tho.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.