View RSS Feed

blondiiv6

life just sucks..... :/

Rate this Entry
for those of you that know me, great. for those that don't, i'm open for friendships only.....

but today has ultimately....

forced me to bite the dust.

due to.... unforgiving circumstances that i cannot talk about or explain, i broke up with my boyfriend, who is also a user on here known as mymullet. it is not his fault whatsoever. it was my decision and my doing. I do deeply regret it, but circumstances.... just won't allow for me to date at this time.

i deeply regret this act. and i will say that my heart is not broken.

it is shattered.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

with the information provided what do you want me to say? "sorry for your loss?"
    Life is about decisions. The happiest life is being able to make these without regret.

A reasonable life is being able to make these and understand that you are working within constraints. Did you make the best decision you could at the time? If so, then you have nothing to worry about. If not, then you need to either remedy this or move forward.

Either way, if the decision was removed from you, all you really can do is move forward. Without more information, this fact must stand and ultimately remain and provide all the cold comfort it may.
    [QUOTE=Dynavwryn;bt11849]with the information provided what do you want me to say? "sorry for your loss?"[/QUOTE]

not necissarily... sheesh, don't need to bite my head off!
    [QUOTE=h3g3l;bt11869]Life is about decisions. The happiest life is being able to make these without regret.

A reasonable life is being able to make these and understand that you are working within constraints. Did you make the best decision you could at the time? If so, then you have nothing to worry about. If not, then you need to either remedy this or move forward.

Either way, if the decision was removed from you, all you really can do is move forward. Without more information, this fact must stand and ultimately remain and provide all the cold comfort it may.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.... that's a different way of putting it. i can't give anymore info otherwise it just gets to places where i'm pretty sure people are not wanting to go.
    We all do what is best or we think is best . Do you have some one close to talk to It helps some times and you never know some times you need a brake it never hurts to slow down get to know were you want to be . You must take care of you . hugs foxkits
    thanks, foxkits. we're still really close, but not like BF/GF close... like BFF close. I still love him, and I'm sure he's not willing to let me go. :P that's him for ya. ive talked to a few friends and my sis about it over the last few days and that's helped a lot... i told him that i would like to try again (at a relationship, don't get me wrong!) later.... when things have cooled down a bit.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.