View RSS Feed

Arenskunk

My First Blog

Rate this Entry
Well hello there everyone. This is my first blog here on this site. I am trying to be more active in the AB/DL community.

A little bit of background on me:

I came out about being gay to myself about 7 years ago, and it has only been in the last 2 years that I have discovered my diaper fetish. I have come out about being gay to my parents, and they seem okay with it. They still talk to me so that is a major plus. I owe my ex-boyfriend all the credit tho, he gave me the courage to do it. Things with him did not work out so now I am stuck looking for a new place to live in a town where I don't know anybody.

I have been known to be blunt at times. I speak my mind, and rarely hold anything back. Please do not be offended by what I may say, its just the way I am. I do not like people who lie, even tho I have been known to lie myself. I know its hypocritical of me to say that, but I am trying to get better at being truthful myself.

I wear diapers whenever I can. I enjoy wetting and messing with them. My favorite brand is Bambinos, but I will use whatever I can afford at the time. I am off only two days a week and money is a bit tight, so I can't do it as often as I would like to.
I want to find someone close by who is into diapers as well to share my life with, body type is not an issue with me, as long as they are a good person. The only requirement I have is no STD's.

I am not sure how much I will update this blog, but I am going to try.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Actually, the term has been changed to STI's (Sexually Transmitted Infections).

Not sure which came first, the blog or the post in your thread. If the latter was made first, why the blog?

Otherwise, welcome to ADISC. :tongueout:
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.