View RSS Feed

jackalpup

i told my mom :O

Rate this Entry
about a month ago i told my mom about how i love diapers i explained as much as possible and at first she seemed to just seemed curious as to why and how i like them i gave her a site to look at for more info. that was about a month ago since then she has only brought it up about 3 times the first time she was on the phine and asked if me and my brother wanted lunchables for dinner and i asked if she was kidding and i forget exactly what she said but it was something along the lines of "oh if i wanted to kid around i would suggest something like a bottle" she was just poking fun. the second time was when i was packing to go to my dads house for a month and she discreetly asked if there was anything that would leave a "smell". that time a little more serious but still kidding. and then ten minutes later as i was about to walk through the door she told me to stop and started looking through my bag she said she was "just looking" but i knew what she was looking for (thank god i didnt pack any). once at my dads house they live have no computer so i couldnt log on here but now im back and writing this let me know what you think. also as a side note i forgot about but is kind of important she indends to send me to a shrink which i only hear ba things about but i see it as a chance for someone other than me telling her that this wont go away and at first i planed on (firmly) telling her that and that it took massive amout of french courage (no offence to france..well sorta) and trust to tell her this but decided not to because i always look for some "deeper meaning" to everything and the facial expression was a mix of horror, disbelief, and wanting to laugh and i keep telling myself she was just curious but i cant shake it i dont regret telling her i wish i just would have told her differently

update(with a question): ive noticed people say stuff like they hide it in their attic and i heard cellar, and i have even heard of some people buring them in their yard T.T i was wondering.....why? i mean is that really the only place you can think of ? i can understand haveing your parents going through your stuff i just got a call from my mom (im visiting my grampa in michigan) saying she found my stash under my bed while "cleaning"(she has never tried cleaning my room before ) she didnt blatently say it but it was more oh i was cleaning your room and i was going to clean under your bed but i decided to let you do it once i saw everything under it (okay maye it was kinda blatent)

Updated 27-Jul-2010 at 16:46 by jackalpup

Tags: mom, told
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

She seems to be taking it in stride. This is a good start.

Does it mean that she approves? Nope. Does it mean that she won't change her mind? Nope. But it at least means that she is joking with you (albeit sometimes half-joking) in a caring way and will not do anything stupid like talk about this in a crowded room with you.

I don't recognize your username; as you're new, I'm not sure what your full story is. But take it as a good sign that she seems to be taking this in stride thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l
    She seems to be taking it in stride. This is a good start.

Does it mean that she approves? Nope. Does it mean that she won't change her mind? Nope. But it at least means that she is joking with you (albeit sometimes half-joking) in a caring way and will not do anything stupid like talk about this in a crowded room with you.

I don't recognize your username; as you're new, I'm not sure what your full story is. But take it as a good sign that she seems to be taking this in stride thus far.
    im not really new i just havent been active like i said in like a month because i was in hillbilly hell at my dads house and they have no phones or computeres out there i used to go on like every day almost obsevivly(spelling sucks)
    Glad to hear she took it reasonably well, I guess this means the next box in the mail won't be quite so stressful.

Good to see you back, kinda wondered where you went.
    Oh no! That stinks.... my boyfriend is a daiper lover too. It frankly doesn't bother me. But I'm sorry your mom has to take it that way. She shouldn't anyway. In a way, she's overreacting. It's stupid. I don't know what it's like to be a daiper lover, because I'm not one myself, but I respect the fact moreso now because my boyfriend openly told me about it, and it's like accepting somebody because they're gay. Same idea, different situation. But, it's a brave move to try and tell somebody like your mom that you like daipers. But I'm really sincerely sorry that you get criticized for it.
    Actually that sounds like she took it better than expected...especially if she is joking with you. Since you brought it up with her, try acting like it's no big deal and try to even joke back. Maybe if she sees you acting that way, she might be even more accepting and understanding. Also, I wouldn't worry too much if she finds diapers in your suitcase. If anything, I'd be more curious to see how she would react to seeing them as opposed to you just telling her about them.

Well since I'm probably not making much sense, I'll stop now. Good luck either way!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.