View RSS Feed

Koutei

OMG my girlfriend is an AB

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone I recently got in a relationship with this lovely girl and after a while I decided to tell her about my AB/DL interests, she was fine with it and still accepted me. I thought this was great I can open up and be myself around her I thought, I asked if she wanted to try some of the things I had and she was very open about it.

I gave her a pacifier to suck on while we cuddled and she loved it and even hugged a teddy bear I got her, the other day she let me diaper her and we slept together. She has become very open to me and earlier she told me that she used to do suck on pacifiers drink from bottles and wear diapers but stopped doing it out of fear of being discovered.

But now we are together she is now my baby and I’m hers and we love each other very much and hope our relationship last a long time.

Just thought id share that with everyone cause I’m so happy

Comments

Dude I'm happy for you! i got a AB girlfriend to and it's a great filling to have that spas-hill someone you can will play baby with.
    I wish you both Minny happy years.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989
    Dude I'm happy for you! i got a AB girlfriend to and it's a great filling to have that spas-hill someone you can will play baby with.
    I wish you both Minny happy years.
    thank you very much
    Congratulations! What a rare and awesome thing : )
    jealous is all i got to say.
    Oh & congrats!!!! It is not that often that someone finds someone that is 100% like you seem to have found. I wish you & yours all the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    jealous is all i got to say.
    Oh & congrats!!!! It is not that often that someone finds someone that is 100% like you seem to have found. I wish you & yours all the best!!!
    I know it feels like a fairy tale, cant tell you how good it feels to come out of the closet to someone and then have them understand.
    It is a real shame society is not accepting of us and we have to keep in our own close knit group, people would be so much happier.
    I now dude but it's barter this way Thar are people out Thar that well not understand.
    it's a doggy dog wold out.
    awww i love you <3 makes me smile when i read this xxx
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.