View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Starting to enjoy life again.

Rate this Entry
I've made my amends with most of the people that I have needed to do that with. Most of the people I know accepted them, which surprised me......

On July 9, it will be officially one month without a single drop of alcohol going through my lips.

I feel as if a great heavy weight has been lifted off my spirit. I feel liberated from my past, even if I still suffer the consequences of my actions (and I can live with that). Now, I am looking forward.

Best of all, I am enjoying the very things that I lost interest in some time ago, once again.

Instead of getting wasted and spending all of my time in my apartment like that, I am enjoying watching movies and playing video games. Instead of spending all of my time in my apartment, I am going out to meet with friends and close family on a regular basis. Instead of feeling self-pity over what I went through in my past, I am full of the enjoyment of how my life is at the moment, and I am also feeling the knowledge of the potential of what my life could be if I keep working on it.

I have made some very big mistakes, but I have learned from them.

I feel as if my outlook on life has went through a complete transformation in the last month - and it's all for the better. I know, it's hard to believe, but I am really feeling it.

Of course, in a year from now, I'll probably look at this post and realize how naive it actually is. I am aware that my spiritual growth has just begun - and I am also aware that spiritual perfection is an impossibility. All I can work for is a constant state of progress. One day at a time, I move a little bit more forward.

(((((((((hugs))))))))) to everybody who has been following my story and who understands where I am coming from.

And I have nothing but respect for anybody who was willing to talk blunt to me when I was in my most pathetic state - coddling me would have been the worst thing for me at those times.

I only wish I can be as good of a friend to ADISC as ADISC has been to me. I mean that sincerely.

Updated 05-Jul-2010 at 18:19 by KaworuVsDrWily

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I only wish I can be as good of a friend to ADISC as ADISC has been to me. I mean that sincerely.
    Funny you should mention this. I'm reading Adler's "How to Think About the Great Ideas" right now, and I've just read where he describes love in these terms.

That said, you are.

On July 9, it will be officially one month without a single drop of alcohol going through my lips.
    That Right there, is a huge achivement! Well done RebornKawrou

Snaps
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.