View RSS Feed

be proud of who you are

Rate this Entry
Kokuei help me out on this little blog I wanted to post so i can't tack all the cradek
but I fill it's something that needs to be Sade.I hop you like it

What does it mean to be a diaper lover? Is it a desire to wear diapers and be a baby or is there more to it? As kids we were free, free to have fun, free to be ourselves. As adults that's not the case any more. Sure with growing up comes wisdom and a few perks but at what cost? Then when we choose to relive that freedom by wearing a diaper and sucking on a paci we are called a weird freak and mentaly ill.

Why....why cant we have that kind of freedom? why cant we be kids inside. People call us weird fucks but i say NO! We are not freaks, we are unique and that means all of you. If your a diaper lover, adult/teen baby, sissy, furry, or even if your gay. Your not freaks, your not weird, you are unique, you are you.

I say be proud of who you are.

don't want to be mean but isn't being proud of who you are a given?
    Yes, everyone in the world is a unique precious butterfly who deserves everything! You're worth it!

Face it, we are freaks, weird, not of the norm. We like what society deems devient behavoir.

Personelly I embrace it.
    "You're unique - Just like everyone else!"

Anyway, I disagree. We have more freedom as adults than we do as children. Right now you have a romanticized view of childhood. As a child, you have almost no freedom what to do. People tell you when to eat, when to sleep, what to eat, how long to sleep, what to do, when to do it, what to touch, what not to touch, how much TV you can watch, how much of your money you can spend, what you can buy, who to buy it from, how long to stay out for, when to come home, what roads to use, who to hang out with, when you're allowed to hang out with them, what you're allowed to do with them, how long you can hang out with them, what school to go to, what job to get, what party to go to...

And so forth.

Those rules are in place, though, so when you get to adulthood and you have all this newfound freedom, you'll have better judgement on which decisions to make.
    overbite is a acidic.I was just making a point.just because your in to weird thing I don't thank you shooed be a shame of it.
    gaashhuzzah that is not what I was saying.I fill that the gay's half the hardest time out of all of us OK.chillhouse I do see your point
    but I still fell that we should not be proukooded for just wanting to wear diapers and Chering to be a kid again.Dynavwryn I was saying
    don't be ashamed for who you are. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.