View RSS Feed

Day 3.

Rate this Entry
I went to sleep last night wearing three drynites and it really felt like a big nappy. I was sucking on my new pacifier too.
I woke up at about 5 in the morning and really needed to pee. So I decided instead of taking off two layers, putting clothes on and getting out of my warm bed, I would just wet my drynites there.

So when I woke up in the morning, I was wet and still sucking on my pacifier! it was a pretty great feeling Now it's 11:30 and im still lying here in my wet drynites contemplating what to do next

I'm thinking i'll just put one drynite on under my jeans and go shopping or walk around somewhere else where there is lots oif people

i would change it, you can get pretty nasty diaper rash :X
    I did. But it was a good feeling for a while :P
    go for it dude but you may wunt to change in to a dry one Dynavwryn is rite diapers my be fun but diaper rash is not
    Haha Why don't you try to get some adult diapers? those things can hold more then one wetting and you can use a drynite to make it all fluffly and stuff. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.